Pelican Air 1745 Bow Case
The new Pelican™ Air 1745 Bow Case is the long-awaited bow case solution from the leader in premium protection.
This case was expertly designed to meet the unique needs of the most demanding bow hunters. Designed with the trademark Pelican™ Air case construction, it’s up to 40% lighter weight than the competition, minimizing additional travel costs.
The exterior features six heavy duty, push button latches (including two TSA approved locking latches), 4 stainless steel lock hasps, and wheels for easy transit.
The interior components provide modular storage, allowing for a wide range of configurations for your unique bow and accessory kit.
- Interior: 111.8 × 42.6 × 20.2 cm
- Super-light proprietary HPX Polymer makes this case up to 40% lighter than the competition
- 6 press and pull latches with 2 TSA approved locking latches for security
- Integrated stainless steel bearing wheels for easy transit
- Molle Strap System creates a customizable interior
- added divider provides protection for your bow and features a large storage pocket on the top
- Includes: 2 foam arrow holders, 2 small foam bumpers, 2 large foam bumpers, 2 arrow tube straps, 2 small accessory pouches, 6 bungee cords, 1 padded divider
Crushproof, dustproof and watertight. Pelican’s lightweight HPX resin rebounds without breaking
Features six heavy duty, push button latches including two TSA approved locking latches, 4 stainless steel lock hasps and integrated wheels for easy transit.
The trademark Pelican Air construction is up to 40% lighter weight than the competition, minimising additional travel expense.
The interior components provide a modular storage system, allowing for a range of configurations for many combinations of bow and accessory kit.
Interior: (L x W x D)
44.01″ x 16.77″ x 7.94″ (111.8 x 42.6 x 20.2 cm)
Exterior: (L x W x D)
47.25″ x 19.38″ x 9.12″ (120 x 49.2 x 23.2 cm)
Int. Volume: 3.39 ft³ (0.096 m³)
Weight with Bow Interior: 23.15 lbs (10.5 kg)
Body: Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
Purge Body: ABS
Purge Vent: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Mimimum Temperature: -60° F (-51 ° C)
Maximum Temperature: 160° F (71 ° C)